Power Solutions and Clean Energy
Simson-Maxwell, Ltd., majority owned subsidiary of Viking Energy Group, Inc., is a leading Canadian manufacturer and supplier of industrial engines, power generation products, services and custom solutions. The key focus is on economical, efficient, flexible, environmentally responsible, clean tech solutions that include a wide variety of products including; solar, wind, energy storage, combined heat and power (CHP) as well as tier 4 final diesel and natural gas industrial engines. Simson Maxwell designs and assembles a complete line of electrical control equipment including switch gear, synchronization and paralleling gear, distribution, Bi-Fuel and complete power generation product controls. The product support group boasts over 3500 preventative maintenance contracts ensuring reliability for power generation and industrial equipment within Western Canada. Simson-Maxwell provides reliable, dependable, 24/7 product support. Simson-Maxwell provides quality, innovative products and projects through the Simmax brand name.
SIMMAX PRIME POWER https://www.simson-maxwell.com/power-generation/simmax-generators/prime-power/
SIMMAX STANDBY POWER https://www.simson-maxwell.com/power-generation/simmax-generators/standby/
SIMMAX CONTINUOUS POWER https://www.simson-maxwell.com/power-generation/simmax-generators/continuous/
SIMMAX RESIDENTIAL POWER https://www.cummins.com/na/generators/residential/home-standby/quietconnect-series
Viking Energy Group, Inc. is a party to an Intellectual Property License Agreement with ESG Clean Energy, LLC (“ESG”) regarding ESG’s patent rights and know-how related to stationary electric power generation, including methods to utilize heat and capture carbon dioxide (the “ESG Clean Energy System”). The license agreement is exclusive for all of Canada (unlimited number of systems), and non-exclusive for up to twenty-five locations in the United States.
The ESG Clean Energy System is designed to generate clean electricity from internal combustion engines and utilize waste heat to capture ⁓ 100% of the carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted from the engine without loss of efficiency, and in a manner to facilitate the production of precious commodities (e.g. distilled/ de-ionized water; UREA (NH4); ammonia (NH3); ethanol; and methanol) for sale.
Besides electrical power generation, the ESG clean energy system is also designed to be utilized in a number of different environments, including:
- Plastics Recycling Operations – Can be made more affordable and safer for the environment by providing low-cost, CO2-free heat that is critical to its processing.
- Nitrogen Removal – Can be done more efficiently and cleanly. Nitrogen can cause algae blooms in wastewater treatment plants and is a risk to human health, so its removal has become an emerging, worldwide concern.
- Stranded Natural Gas Wells – Can be effectively converted from non-operating revenue producers to operating revenue producers by incorporating the ESG system into its production process.
- Microgrids – Can be made more reliable in times of emergency with the distributed power abilities of ESG power generation when regional grids go down.
- Data Centers – Can provide large data centers with clean low-cost energy in a relatively small package.
- Crypto Mining Operations – Can meet the energy demands of crypto mining operations without emitting carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.