- CEO of Kansas Resource Development Company (“KRDC”), a premier oil & gas operator in Kansas
- 16 years at UtiliCorp United (Aquila) a multinational energy company
- Founder and CEO of a publicly traded oil E&P from 2006 to December 2010.
- Chief Operating Officer and Head of Operations of KRDC since 2011
- Coordinated the drilling and completion of thousands of primary and secondary recovery wells.
- Former Director of Operations at Enerjex (formerly owned O&G leases covering nearly 100,000 acres)
- Participated in drilling thousands of wells and purchasing oil assets in Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Over 20 years of oilfield operations, mineral acquisition and leasing.
- Has served as the Director of Leasing for major oil companies
- Leased over 165,000 mineral acres in one the largest CBM Gas Plays in Cherokee Basin
- Consulted for two other public companies.
- President of Wildcat Management and Starz Consulting located in Dallas, TX.
- Participated in the drilling and purchasing of oil & gas interests in North Dakota, Colorado, Louisiana, Wyoming and Texas.
- 12+ years of experience negotiating leases, acquiring mineral acres and managing oil & gas investments for several companies. Responsible for a broad range of projects.
- Co-Founder of Rexon Energy a Texas Oil & Gas Company.
- Participated in leasing over 100,000 mineral acres in the Bakken and Three Forks.